Wednesday 15 October 2014

Trends I LOVE but would probably never wear.

I am guilty of being a bit of a lazy dresser. I am forever flicking through my favourite fashion magazines, drooling over the gorgeous, latest trends yet still throwing on my comfiest jeans and sweater (or knit tights and smock dress) at every given opportunity. I am guilty of forever settling for whatever outfit is most comfortable instead of pushing the boundaries and being a little more daring with my day-to-day attire. 

My favourite wardrobe staples consist of my Topshop paisley print trousers (which are pretty vintage-esque), a Miss Selfridge 90's crop top in floral print and Michael's chunky knit cream cable knit sweater, complete with adorable elbow patches. I am also guilty of being among the thousands of girls complaining that they have nothing to wear, when in fact our wardrobes are splitting at the edges (we kid you not). 

In a desperate effort to pull myself from the depths of my style rut, I decided to pour myself a fruity tea and search the internet for some daring Autumn outfits. Whilst these outfits are way too glamorous for me, I absolutely love them. Do you think I could pull them off? 




















Do you have a favourite?

Lou x 










No comments:

Post a Comment