Monday 13 October 2014

The most adorable tiny tattoo inspiration..


The most adorable tiny tattoo inspiration..

Pulling myself away from the computer screen (to which I have been glued for most of the day, as I am for the best part of most days) to make a very well deserved cup of tea, I can’t help but to wonder exactly how many hours of my life have been dissipated whilst I dreamily search for tattoo inspiration online.
Despite the hours I spend browsing beautiful tattoo designs, I have no intention of being inked. Ever. In reality, the concept of having something permanently etched into my skin terrifies me. Throw in my acute fear of needles for good measure, and the entire notion of tattooing becomes a pretty void topic.
Despite my intentions to remain pure and ink free, I can’t seem to help myself. When trawling through my Tumblr feed, admiring people’s breathtaking artwork and losing myself in philosophical poetry, I always fall victim to the search bar; and of course, I once again tap in the words cute tattoo ideas. And there, right in front of my eyes, are thousands of the most adorable tattoos I have ever seen.
Once again, I start to imagine my body covered with the sweetest tattoos I can think to design. Of course, that would never happen.
Whilst I never plan to have a tattoo, a girl can dream. Just like I will never marry Wentworth Miller. I will also never cease to Google image him and drool. Oh, how cruel life is.
So, since I will never cover my body in them, I decided that I would share my very favourite cute tattoo placement ideas with my blog! Here are 25 of my favourite, most adorable teeny tiny tattoos!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ankletatweheartit#
Thanks to the lovely guys at WeHeartIt, I totally heart these adorable anchor ankle tattoos. How cute are they?
They look totally adorable next to these boho-beach-chick anklets!
tattoomenow
This picture comes from the people behind Tattoo Me Now..and boy, do they have ‘cute ideas’ nailed.
This tattoo is perfect for those who are proud to wear their hearts on their sleeves.
largeweheartit
This tattoo screams independence, freedom and is simply adorable. Just look at it!Source: WeHeartIt.
Moon-and-Suntattooideas
I love this totally adorable, hippy duo courtesy of Tattoo Ideas.
You are my sun, my moon and all my stars. 
buzzle
Classy and cute. What more could a girl want?
Source: Buzzle.
cameraweheartit
Perfect as a stamp on your love of photography. Cute, right?
Source: WeHeartIt.
Cute-little-giraffe-tattootattooideas
One of my favourite cute tattoos. Ever. Why don’t you already have this?
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
birdsweheartit
Three beautiful little birds. Perfect for those more free spirited of us out there.  Totally boho-chic.
Source: WeHeartIt.
peterpanweheartit
Here’s one for all those who never want to grow up. I love how this completely captures the essence of childhood happiness.
Source: WeHeartIt.
tattooed
This tattoo is just perfect. Adorable, teeny, and representing so much more than ink.
Source: Tattooed.
treeowlweheartit
Embrace your inner tree-hugger. This tattoo brings back childhood memories of my favourite fairy tales..
Source: WeHeartIt.
freedomweheartit
I just love this tattoo. I imagine this would be perfect for those people who’ve felt trapped or somehow suppressed in life. Go, be free..express yourself!
Source: WeHeartIt.
pinterest
Who doesn’t love a feather tattoo?
Source: Pinterest.
Small-Anchor-Tattoo-On-Wristtattooideas
Okay..so maybe I am a little obsessed with anchor tattoos..but can you blame me?
I always think of an anchor as a symbol of security.Source: Tattoo Ideas.
Small-elephant-tattootattooideas
Because animals are beautiful and make great teeny tiny tattoos.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
Minimal-Shell-Tattooideas
As Company Magazine once said; this tattoo is a perfect way to release your inner mermaid.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
Minimal-Finger-Diamond-Tattooideas
Could a tattoo get more hipster than a chunky diamond? I suspect not, and I love that.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
foxweheartit
For all those foxy ladies looking for the ideal placement for a cute tattoo.
Source: WeHeartIt.
honey-beetattooideas
Honey bees are a wonderful expression of your inner hard worker.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
Minimal-Shipp-Tattoo-On-Wristtattooideas
For all those brave enough to travel the world; to explore and adventure through places unknown.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
BIRDSWEHEARETIT
If one cute little bird isn’t enough, then why not just settle for two?
Source: WeHeartIt.
Wildflowers-Tattoo-tattooideas
These wildflowers are adorable; and the perfect way for all those wild ones to express themselves.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
Sparrow-Tattoo-tattooideas
I just love everything about this tattoo.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
pounding young hearts
Who doesn’t love Cara D and her gorgeous Lion tattoo?
Source: Cara D.
Simple-Wing-Tattoo
This is a little out of character for me..but I really do love this simple wing tattoo.
Source: Tattoo Ideas.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Follow me @_Loulocket or visit loulocket.com
Do you have a favourite teeny tiny cute tattoo?
Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment