Friday 24 October 2014

Highlights Of The Last Week (or so) Via Instagram.


This week, I was a lucky little lady to be invited to the Objects of Desire fashion and beauty launch in Liverpool City Centre. There, I was lucky enough to preview the magnificent Armani Exchange, Michael Kors and the (gorgeous) Miss Francesca Couture pieces to name but a few ahead of their Christmas release...as well as take a sneaky peek at the new ranges from Pandora, Mococo and Illamasqua. I would like to extend a big thank you to the lovely people at Mococo, Thomas Sabo and Armani Exchange for my gorgeous goodies! They are absolutely beautiful. Also, thank you to the artsy folk at Carluccio's and Patisserie Valerie for the delicious cake and canapes. And the Prosecco, of course!


It makes me feel so thoroughly blessed when I recall the multiple messages I have received over the course of the past month. So many more individuals and businesses have discovered my websites, and they have taken the time out of their hectic schedules to contact me to praise my writing. I recently bonded with the wonderful team at Tatty Devine, and we have joined forces to create the perfect Christmas gift guide for girls. As a result of this partnership, I also found some new friends at Casio Sheen. Their lovely team decided to send me a little gift, and I have fallen head over heels in deep, deep love with this beautiful watch. When I opened the box, I was greeted by exactly what I hoped for. Clearly made with passion, this super stylish watch is simply stunning. Perfect for the chicest ladies of the fashion world, and rather practical with its multiple dials!


My absolute favourite jeans in the entire world finally made a re-appearance this week. This came as a result of me raiding the mysterious depths of my wardrobe in a desperate search for my chunky winter knits (winter is certainly beginning to dig its icy heels in). I absolutely love Topshop, particularly their trousers. I can shop here and rest assured that my money is being well spent on high quality products, and that they will look fabulous forever. Worn with my favourite stripy knits, these jeans are my favourite autumnal wardrobe staple. 


I spend many a Saturday morn drooling over those just-a-little-too-expensive items of clothing in my local Topshop store. This week was no exception to this tendency. I fell in love instantly with this gorgeous floral tee. Just a couple of years back, i'd have purchased this piece in a heartbeat. But, with my engagement and my growing up comes the expectation of responsibility and the need to spend my money wisely. I even tried it on with my favourite trousers (pictured above) and they looked so good together. Such a beautiful, short lived love affair. If i'm a reaaaaaaal good girl, perhaps Father Christmas will bring me one?


As I mentioned above, at the fashion and beauty launch I was lucky enough to preview the gorgeous Armani Exchange products ahead of their Christmas release. I have started working on my (rather excessive) Christmas list a month or two early this year. This dogtooth jacket is absolutely gorgeous. Why oh whyyyyyy have I still not won millions on the lottery?


Yet another lovely addition to my ever-flourishing Christmas list is this beautifully detailed tweed blazer with statement shoulders handmade by the fabulous Miss Francesca Couture. Am I the only woman who spends a frightening amount of her time dreamily hunting for clothes she cannot afford to buy?


For the first time in two years, my hair was reunited with the curlers. And I was so impressed with the results. I wish there was another way of achieving this look besides using harsh heat appliances!


It is not very often that I post a #tbt, but I couldn't resist this week. Whilst summer exists now only in our fondest memories, this beautiful image captured in my grandma's garden will live on forever. 


Last week, my fiance and I headed to the #1 Scare Attraction that is Farmaggedon. But it wasn't all doom and gloom! I got up close and personal with my favourite animals in the entire world! 


What have been the highlights of your October so far?

Follow me @_Loulocket. 

Lou x 











No comments:

Post a Comment